Sunday 28 August 2011

Journal Cover Gone Wrong...Made Right







Recently I decided I needed a nice new journal cover to inspire me. I had a pattern in mind that I've been wanting to try, but when I gave it a shot, it turned out terribly! The pattern and instructions were from a book that will not be named, and the pic of the finished product had looked so cute and inspiring. Unfortunately, the instructions were conflicting, contradictory, poorly-written, incomplete and just plain didn't work.

Once I'd realised that, I got to work on figuring out how I could alter it to make it work for my purposes. I am pretty happy with the finished product.


Sometimes the projects I like the best are ones that start out as one big mistake, and then morph into something else.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...