Thursday 15 March 2012

Retro Clutch

Migraines. Hate 'em. They are so debilitating! I've had three in the past week, one this morning. Not fun.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I whipped up a cute retro clutch yesterday afternoon when the kids finally settled for their naps.


 I just LOVE this fabric. I think I picked this one up at an op-shop. Or did it come in the vintage suitcase? I can't quite remember.

I love ric rac. I love vintage buttons. And I love cute seventies fabric featuring roses in lovely bold yellow with brown and grey tones. So I am going to find it hard to part with this at the markets in a couple weeks. 

Not that it will necessarily sell, hey. Well, I have more of these cut and ready to sew...if they don't go at the markets, I know people who would love to receive one of these for a present (let's just hope they don't feel like they are cast-offs)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...