Thursday 12 July 2012

Dress Brooch Inspiration

I just love browsing vintage patterns and magazines for ideas for my felt dress brooches (as well as for style inspiration, of course!) 

MissBettysAttic is an Etsy shop that stocks an abundance (almost 2000 at last count) of sewing patterns for men, women, children, and dolls from the 1940s through to the present. I could spend hours just looking at these, especially the 1940s and 50s women's! Here are a few of my favourites (just click on the photo to go to the item listing): 







Aren't they cute? I want to make all of these as dresses for me!! Unfortunately, I need to make a few of the dresses I already have patterns for first. Instead, I may use them as inspiration for some brooches for now. 

But if you are after a specific vintage pattern or just have a vague idea of the kind of style you would like, go check out MissBetty'sAttic

1 comment:

  1. hi! wow ! thats cool. love these ! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...