Saturday 25 August 2012

My First BrisStyle indie Twilight Markets

Well, hello, friends! How fare thee, one and all?

Yes, I know it has been a while. I can't keep using the excuse that life has been crazy busy (even if it's true). 

I had the privilege of attending the BrisStyle indie Twilight Markets last night, for the first time as a stall holder. It was rad. I had a great time meeting people in person that I had only "met" online previously, seeing lots of new faces, chatting with heaps of lovely supporters of handmade AND seeing some lovely friends, including one I have not seen in a couple years (hi, Amy!). Maybe even some of you reading this post have come across this blog via my business card that you picked up last night. Welcome!

It's such a great atmosphere at these markets, I shall be going back, methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...